keskiviikko 22. helmikuuta 2012

NANKE NANKE!

Hola! I just came from EF idol, jep we have idol here.Hah!
No, but really they r so good, Like my friend nanke, she sang today adele-hometown glory
She is amazing, so special and unique!


I have done only school things today, nothing special. But oh my, i have to tell u guys!
My butterfly wings are so famous here, hah, well noot. Yesterday some guys wanted to see them and i shown it. Then one girl said to me like, "I love my body so much that i could never do something like that to my body" and other negative stuff. Did I ask what u think about my tattoo, NO!
And then other girl said that she is natural becoz she dont have any tattoos, oh jeah right! Im so unnatural. Hah, its so funny that even im not asking they r saying what they think about tattoos right after i have shown mine! I will ask if i want to know what someone is thinking,hah!
Night!



Love L

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti