tiistai 21. helmikuuta 2012

happy!



Sun is amazing, I feel amazing. Smiling face all the time, well most of the time. Im really planing to not come back. I know i still have 6-7 months left but really i have never been so happy and alive. Nothing felt better than this how I feel right nowthe sun is shining directly in my room,ah!
I washed my clothes for the first time (ever). Embarrassing, I know, im 21 and almoust never washed my clothes... okay i have done it maybe twice before. So today was my grown up day, hah!I hope my clothes look still the same as before.
Oh, yesterday every one was drunk (not me) and we were partying here in campus, haha it was interesting.  we ate, we danced, we sang, we were hugging etc.I love the people here.
Now is time to eat!!









Love L

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti